- Infrastructure – Provides clients with survivable, fault tolerant network infrastructure solutions which enable optimal, cost effective delivery of application services. I2I delivers comprehensive infrastructure services that address customers’ needs for efficiency, safety and environmental aesthetics. Our infrastructure expertise is provided in the following key areas.
- Design – I2I’s cabling design programs are lead exclusively by BICSI-certified
registered communication designers. We analyze the specific requirements for each project and
develop a cabling plan that addresses the facility’s internal plant and campus surroundings.
- Installation Services – Our proven methodology helps ensure on-time and on-budget performance. We regularly optimize our own service specific methodologies with new intellectual capital, and delivery tools and
templates which will provide additional customer value.
- Cable Re-Certificiation – Customers look to I2I when moving to new facilities to test and re-certify cable to maximum standards. This could represent significant savings over installing new cable.
- Moves, Adds, Changes – Customers look to I2I when moving to new facilities to test and re-
certify cable to maximum standards. This could represent significant savings over installing new cable.
- Data Center – Our services include strategy, assessments, program planning and program management
services in support of relocations and consolidations, migration, design, construction.
- Security – Our security services enable business enterprises to become more secure and allow for a better piece of mind. We provide all types of security wiring & device installation to support the following systems: CCTV, Access Control, Nurse Call, Elopement and Intercom.
- Wireless – Our services include Site Surveys, Architecture and Design, Vendor Evaluation, Strategy, Standard Development, Security Services, Research and Development for inputs to technology plan, and Proof of Concept Testing. I2I provides comprehensive multi-spectrum design and project management services across multiple market verticals. (802.11x, Cellular reinforcement, In-building DAS systems)